CENTURY 21 JUDGE FITE MANAGEMENT COMPANY, INC. DOES BUSINESS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FAIR HOUSING ACT, AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, MARITAL STATUS, RACE, CREED, RELIGION, AGE, FAMILIAL STATUS, DISABILITY, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, OR ANY OTHER PROTECTED BASIS.
CENTURY 21 JUDGE FITE MANAGEMENT COMPANY, INC. IS THE SOLE MANAGING AGENT FOR MANY SEPARATE, INDIVIDUAL OWNERS; THEREFORE, POLICIES AT EACH PROPERTY MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE PARTICULAR OWNER’S PREFERENCE.
ALL OFFERS MUST BE PRESENTED IN WRITING WITH COMPLETED APPLICATION(S) AND FEES PET APPROVAL AND/OR ANY REPAIR REQUESTS LISTED ON THE APPLICATION WILL DELAY THE APPLICATION PROCESS AND TIMELINE IS UNKNOWN.
1. All applicants 18 years or older must submit a separate, fully completed, dated and signed rental application. Full names of all occupants, pets and all vehicles must be on application. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED. Please fill in all blanks with correct information or N/A if it does not apply. We must have all phone numbers and complete addresses with zip codes.
2. A credit report from a national credit reporting agency will be obtained on all applicants. We will also perform a criminal background check on all applicants. Only criminal background checks will be required for applicants 18 or older who are not contributing financially to the household and are a full-time college student and the same for elderly who do not contribute to the household finances.
3. A $50.00 non-refundable processing fee must accompany each application. The processing fee must be in the form of a cashier’s check, money order, cash, Visa or MasterCard. (If paid in cash the EXACT amount is required, we do not make change) NO APPLICATION WILL BE PROCESSED WITHOUT THE PROCESSING FEE.
4. Applications from other applicants are accepted until an application is approved. Because of the fiduciary relationship, CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Mgmt. Co, Inc. has with owners, if more than one (1) application is submitted before approval can be achieved, then the most qualified applicant will be approved. If your application is approvable, but not the one approved for the property for which you are applying, you are welcome to consider other available properties that we have without payment of an additional application fee.
5. Valid current photo ID documentation (driver’s license, State ID or Military ID) is required.
6. Employment will be verified on all applicants. Two (2) years of verifiable work history is required and if transferred from outside the area, a letter of transfer on company letterhead containing salary and hire/start date is required. Reliable documentation, telephone numbers AND fax numbers for all income sources must be provided. Self-employed applicants are required to produce two (2) years of signed tax returns and the previous three (3) month’s bank statements. Non-employed applicants must provide proof of income.
7. Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least three (3) times the monthly rental amount. We reserve the right to require a co-signer.
8. All sources of other income must be verifiable if needed to qualify for a rental unit. This includes Disability Assistance, Child Support and Social Security Assistance.
9. A criminal history check will be performed on each applicant. Landlord’s decision to lease may be influenced by criminal activity in accordance with the Department of Housing and Urban Development guidelines.
10. Residency must be verified for a minimum of the last twenty-four (24) months with NO INTERRUPTIONS. Rental history references must reflect timely payment, required notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding disturbances or illegal activities, no NSF checks, no damage to previous rental units and no failure to leave the premises clean and without damage at the time of lease termination. Management will reject any applicants with any history of eviction actions or monies owed to a previous/current landlord.
11. Our occupancy policy is as defined by the Department of Housing and Urban Development, in addition to state and local law.
12. Tenant may not permit any part of the Property to be used for: (1) any activity which is a nuisance, offensive, noisy or dangerous; (2) the repair of any vehicle; (3) any business of any type, including but not limited to child care; (4) any activity which violates any zoning ordinance, owners’ association rule, or restrictive covenant; (5) any illegal or unlawful activity; or (6) activity that obstructs, interferes with or infringes on the rights of other persons near the Property.
13. Pets are permitted only on certain properties at the sole discretion and approval of the owner/landlord. Photos of listed pet(s) may be required. Aggressive breeds are not allowed in our rental homes. If a pet is approved, a $175.00 non-refundable pet administration fee is required along with an additional $175.00 pet deposit per pet.
14. Applicant is required to pay a security deposit at the time of signing the lease, in the minimum amount of one (1) month’s rent. A double or triple deposit may be required by owner/landlord for any foreclosure, repossession, bankruptcy and/or tax liens. Owner/landlord may accept guarantors in lieu of acceptable credit or landlord history. A guarantor must complete an application packet and be qualified per the listed terms above in order to be a guarantor.
15. Any exceptions to our company’s criteria must be submitted in writing to the rental agent for presentation to the owner/landlord for consideration. If approval is given for such exceptions, additional security, guarantors and/or additional advance rent payments may be required.
16. All deposits and first month’s rent are required to be in certified funds. (cashier’s check or money order) This includes the pet deposit and pool/spa deposit (if applicable). All deposits, first month’s rent and utility order confirmations are due prior to move-in.