CENTURY 21 JUDGE FITE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT DOES BUSINESS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FAIR HOUSING ACT, AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, MARITAL STATUS, RACE, CREED, RELIGION, AGE, FAMILIAL STATUS, DISABILITY, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, OR ANY OTHER PROTECTED BASIS. CENTURY 21 JUDGE FITE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT IS THE SOLE MANAGING AGENT FOR MANY SEPARATE, INDIVIDUAL OWNERS; THEREFORE, POLICIES AT EACH PROPERTY MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE PARTICULAR OWNER’S PREFERENCE.
PURSUANT TO PROPERTY CODE SECTION 92.3515, OUR TENANT SELECTION CRITERIA IS OUTLINED BELOW. THE FOLLOWING CONSTITUTE GROUNDS UPON WHICH LANDLORD WILL BE BASING THE DECISION TO LEASE A PROPERTY TO APPLICANT(S). BASED ON THE INFORMATION THE APPLICANT PROVIDES, LANDLORD MAY DENY THE APPLICATION OR MAY TAKE OTHER ADVERSE ACTIONS AGAINST APPLICANT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, REQUIRING A CO-SIGNER ON THE LEASE, REQUIRING ADDITIONAL DEPOSIT(S), OR RAISING RENT TO A HIGHER AMOUNT THAN ADVERTISED).
1. All applicants 18 years or older must submit a separate rental application that is fully completed, dated and signed. Full names of all occupants, pets and all vehicles must be listed on the application. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.Please fill in all blanks with correct information or N/A if it does not apply. We must have all phone numbers and complete addresses with zip codes
2. A $50.00 non-refundable processing fee must accompany each application. The processing fee must be in the form of a cashier’s check, money order, cash, Visa or MasterCard. (If paid in cash the EXACT amount is required, we do not make change) NO APPLICATION WILL BE PROCESSED
WITHOUT THE PROCESSING FEE.
3. Valid current photo ID documentation such as a Driver’s License, State ID or Military ID is required.
4. Employment will be verified on all applicants. Two (2) years of verifiable work history is required and if transferred from outside the area, a letter of transfer on company letterhead containing salary and hire/start date is required. Reliable documentation, telephone numbers AND fax numbers for all income sources must be provided. Self-employed applicants are required to produce two (2) years of signed tax returns and the previous three (3) month’s bank statements. Unemployed applicants must provide proof of income, see #7 below for additional information.
5. Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least three (3) times the monthly rental amount. We reserve the right to require a co-signer or guarantor. The landlord may accept guarantors in lieu of acceptable credit or landlord history. A guarantor must complete an application packet and be qualified per this tenant selection criteria in order to qualify as a guarantor.
6. All sources of other income must be verifiable if needed to qualify for the property. This includes Disability Assistance, Child Support, and Social Security Assistance.
7. Landlord will perform a criminal history check on each applicant to verify the information provided by the applicant on the Lease Application. Landlord’s decision to lease the property to applicant may be influenced by criminal activity in accordance with the Department of Housing and Urban Development guidelines. Criminal background checks are also
required on all occupants 18 years or older and are not contributing financially to the household, such as a full-time college student and/or elderly persons applying to live in the property.
8. Previous rental history must be verified for a minimum of the last twenty-four (24) months with NO INTERRUPTIONS. References must confirm timely payments, required notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding disturbances or illegal activities, no NSF checks, no damage to previous rental units and no failure to leave the premises clean and without
damage at the time of lease termination. Any applicants with history of eviction actions or monies owed to a previous/current landlord will be rejected.
9. Our occupancy policy is as defined by the Department of Housing and Urban Development, in addition to state and local law
10. Tenant may not permit any part of the Property to be used for: (1) any activity which is a nuisance, offensive, noisy or dangerous; (2) the repair of any vehicle; (3) any business of any type, including but not limited to child care; (4) any activity which violates any zoning ordinance, owners’ association rule, or restrictive covenant; (5) any illegal or unlawful activity; or (6) activity that obstructs, interferes with or infringes on the rights of other persons near the Property.
11.Pets are permitted only on certain properties at the sole discretion and approval of the owner/landlord. Photos of listed pet(s) may be required. Aggressive breeds are not allowed in our rental properties. If a pet is approved, a $175.00 non-refundable pet administration fee is required along with an additional $175.00 pet deposit per pet.
12. Applicant(s) are required to pay a security deposit at the time of signing the lease. The amount of a security deposit will be based upon all information collected and will be no less than one (1) month’s rent.
13. Any exceptions to our tenant selection criteria must be submitted to our office in writing for owner/landlords consideration. If approval is given for such exceptions, an additional security deposit, guarantors and/or additional advance rent payments may be required.
14. All deposits and first month’s rent are required to be paid via certified funds (cashier’s check or money order). This includes pet deposits and pool/spa deposits (if applicable). All deposits, first month’s rent and utility order confirmations are due to our office prior to move-in.
An “A” rated application is an excellent rating in all categories of the following: credit history, criminal history, employment history/verification and rental/mortgage history. “B” & “C” rated applications are normally a result of poor credit, while other areas are good. The owner/landlord may require a double or triple security deposit for their approval of “B” & “C” rated applications. The owner/landlord of the property MUST approve all “B” & “C” rated applications.
All information collected for the approval or denial of this application is considered confidential in nature and is for company use only. An applicant’s leasing agent is not authorized to negotiate on behalf of CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Property Management, and verbal representations are non-binding. If there are more than one (1) applicants applying for the property, we will request a designated point of contact to directly communicate with throughout the process and notify them of the approval or denial. In the event an applicant is denied, an adverse action letter will be sent to the applicant. If an application is denied or another adverse action is taken based upon information obtained from an applicant’s credit report or credit score, the applicant will be notified. The applicant will then be able to contact the consumer credit reporting agency for additional details.